Trump Train

IN case you still check here, do you know where i can find a trump train ... no specific details. How time-consuming would it be to make a train & then add details to make it a trump train?

Comments

  • Hi lee,
    We would need to define in more detail how to represent visually the concept of "Trump train". Starting with the train part I think is better to buy a train 3d Model from TurboSquid than train to make one by myself, because a train is really complex object. After that then is how to make it be a "trump train"... Adding a hat? Trump hair or trump face? or MAGA signs?

  • Thank you for the answer, sorry for delay in response, it's due to illness.
    I wanting to make it a patriotic trump train ... i'll have to look @ the train models already available & then get artistic details on how to make it patriotic since I didn't get the artistic gene :/

  • edited February 2

    Hi Denys! YES! We definitely need a patriotic Trump Train animation! Trust me, it would get A LOT of use on a few sites, and we'll share your website and blog too B)

  • edited February 2

    how time-consuming would it be for you to add the details if you had a train model to make it patriotic? A side view to make the train look like it's barreling down the track ... the train would have oil tank on it, cargo box to show trade, cargo box w/ door on it to show place to get jobs, etc.

  • @lee.chan said:
    how time-consuming would it be for you to add the details if you had a train model to make it patriotic? A side view to make the train look like it's barreling down the track ...

    Yeah, would love to see that!

  • @Denys said:
    Hi lee,
    We would need to define in more detail how to represent visually the concept of "Trump train". Starting with the train part I think is better to buy a train 3d Model from TurboSquid than train to make one by myself, because a train is really complex object. After that then is how to make it be a "trump train"... Adding a hat? Trump hair or trump face? or MAGA signs?

    Yes, Denys, all of the above lol. I was thinking that Trump is driving it with a MAGA hat on (he's in the locomotive/first portion of it). That would be awesome!

  • Hi @LISTEN2me2 , welcome to the forum!

    I'm was thinking about this, and it would take maybe a day or two. IF i try to simplify things. We have this free train on TurboSquid, I would need to find some cargo sections too.
    As you can see I share free animated GIF like this on this website: https://dedipic.com/animation/wall-tantrum-3d-trump-caricature-gif/
    Those takes me only less than two hours to make it. Are very simple and short animations; so I can keep adding them for free. I still need a bit of more though into the Trump train to decide if I can make it and share in the same way.

    Btw, that's the format that fit for you two? As a short looping animated GIF? I picture it on my mind as a train coming in perspective with a fixed camera view. The closest example i could find was this:

  • edited February 3

    short looping gif if best fit ...if you can do it for free, by all means, do it your way w/ whatever details you like.

    For us, 100x777 (or wider) is the best fit as we are limited dimensions due to the chat we would use it in. ofc you can make one whatever size you want as others would use it on Twitter, such as me posting it on the Trump Twitter account :p ... actually i've been banned serval times, but I would give it to some1 w/ an active twitter account so he can post it to the President account.

    Timing is still good given the job numbers that came out for Jan!

  • As for the GIFs you listed, i tracked it down from your marker & have been using several on a chat site for weeks now. :)

  • @Denys said:
    Hi @LISTEN2me2 , welcome to the forum!

    I'm was thinking about this, and it would take maybe a day or two. IF i try to simplify things. We have this free train on TurboSquid, I would need to find some cargo sections too.
    As you can see I share free animated GIF like this on this website: https://dedipic.com/animation/wall-tantrum-3d-trump-caricature-gif/
    Those takes me only less than two hours to make it. Are very simple and short animations; so I can keep adding them for free. I still need a bit of more though into the Trump train to decide if I can make it and share in the same way.

    Btw, that's the format that fit for you two? As a short looping animated GIF? I picture it on my mind as a train coming in perspective with a fixed camera view. The closest example i could find was this:

    Thank you for the warm welcome, Denys! Wow, you're really on track with the ideas you have for the Trump Train animation, and no pun intended lol. And YES, that's a good example gif you posted of a train! I'm super excited that the project can be a reality, and any other ideas you have, please let us know :)

  • edited February 4

    A little more cartoonish your Trump Train is looking like this:

  • @Denys said:
    A little more cartoonish your Trump Train is looking like this:

    Woah! That's looking great!!! Excellent job, Denys, it's really going to come out amazing!

  • Animation done! now I'm rendering :D

  • Wow! It's done?! This is looking incredible! :o

  • I'm trying to keep the GIF size low for my website, most of my GIFs are around 1mb or bellow, this due to its complexity is getting almost 3mb. I'll try reducing frames to half.

    Please! Do not share yet! Until I publish on my website :) just some minutes!

    The current format is 500x300, is the best fit to express the perspective in 3D, for a wider GIF like 700x100, I'll make another version with a side view. But I think this one is the better for general use.

  • Ok, I did it, is one megabyte! :) But you can use the other before if you want smoother and longer animation. This new one is better for fast loading:

  • Ready! Is published, you can start using it now, and, you can use this link to give credit to the source, my website lik: https://dedipic.com/animation/trump-train/
    But that's optinal, with the watermark that already have the gif is good enough.

    For WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter will be avaiable tomorrow morning, I have uploaded it to Tenor.com, it takes several hours to appear. Then search with "trump train"

    Also optional, if you want to tip me for the work the here is the link to my paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3BVW6Q7NN8RRS (Remember I also make anti-trump animations, as a warning to not regret later of donating me :D )

    I'll render the second wider version later today.

    Enjoy! :)

  • Denys, you couldn't have done a better job IMO! It's amazing! Will start using it tonight!

    > @Denys said:
    > Ready! Is published, you can start using it now, and, you can use this link to give credit to the source, my website lik: https://dedipic.com/animation/trump-train/
    > But that's optinal, with the watermark that already have the gif is good enough.
    >
    > For WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter will be avaiable tomorrow morning, I have uploaded it to Tenor.com, it takes several hours to appear. Then search with "trump train"
    >
    > Also optional, if you want to tip me for the work the here is the link to my paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3BVW6Q7NN8RRS (Remember I also make anti-trump animations, as a warning to not regret later of donating me :D )
    >
    > I'll render the second wider version later today.
    >
    > Enjoy! :)

    Denys, you couldn't have done a better job IMO! It's amazing! Will start using it tonight!

    Denys, you couldn't have done a better job IMO! It's amazing! Will start using it tonight!

    Yes, of course you deserve gratuity for this! I'm on my mobile now, but will be back at my desktop later tonight, and will send you something to your PayPal.

    Thanks SO much once again for your time and amazing talent to make this! It WILL get used to death by us, believe me! 😀
  • :) You're welcome! Tried to do something effective and fun in a short period of time. Let's what @lee.chan think about it :)

  • Ah! the other one:

    That is 500x100 píxeles. I'm not sure if that fit to your chat @lee.chan , because the 100x777 px you mention before is extremely wide and you even asked for wider. Maybe 100 pixles high is too little.

  • well done!
    I understand your comment about 777, but it's a good size for our chat room!
    thank you, i'll look @ your links.

  • edited February 5

    Sorry for the delay, still sick

    well done!
    I understand your comment about 777x100, but it's a good size for our chat room & 100 isn't too short, it's actually the max allowed!!
    thank you, i'll look @ your links.

  • Hi @lee.chan , You're welcome! And I hope you get well.
    Let me know if the 500x100 fits well, if not I'll try to re-render it.

    Look! The Trump Train is aviable now via social apps like Whatsapp, thanks to Tenor.com, just click GIF, search and type "trump train". Is currently in #6 place, if people share it more it can reach #1 :D

  • And you may also like this one just made moments ago:
    https://dedipic.com/animation/trump-big-laugh-3d-caricature/


  • Trump Train shared 500 times in 2 days via Tenor.com :smiley:

  • that seems good, hoping it was much higher b/c it's the best trump train I could find on the internet. what other places did you UL load them to?

  • Uploaded only to Tenor.com and my website Dedipic.com

  • I UL to imgur, but I can't see it when I search. I asked a couple of ppl w/ twitter accounts to send the GIF to the President, but no word back from them yet if they did it.

  • edited February 11

    when you get a chance, can you email me @
    lee.chan@aol.com

    BTW i saw the GIF now @ #2 when searched on whats app ... how many times / days has it bee used now?

Sign In or Register to comment.